Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Container aka storage

Am preparing my "laundry list" for the next couple of months. Will be crazily busy in coming weeks and months. Ohhh, sorry for just putting the links to my published papers. I warn you, it is pretty boring stuff...wakakakkakaka.... so you can completely ignore it, I don't mind at all. It was just for self-esteem and in case somebody have interest in the same area, for research networking purpose :D.

OK... try to write up some stories during my stay in Malaysia soon, but for the time being, raya nak dekat, so in case you are planning to buy some container, feel free to browse this site :

~~Shopaholic~~

yours truly,

1 comment:

attyfir said...

wokeh akan ku terjah..eehhehe