Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Monday, July 27, 2009

Awan

Salam kengkawan and hi friends....

Nie tgh panaskan enjin, tengah patah2kan jari, pusing kanan pusing kiri, carik idea nak nulis...wakakkakaka... I do feel lazy to write a story. May be for now, I just read your story, and spamming your comment boxes......OK aje kan....hehehehe....

Best betul balik Malaysia.... I did have a good time....enjoying the unofficial break so much, with a bonus of musim buah.... I ate a lot of durian, enjoying the king of fruit from dusun kampung. Makan nasi berulam tempoyak, ghatah camtu yo pun sodap, ahahahaha. This time no pictures were taken of any of the makan2 event, coz I had a lazy, lazy vacation. Syioooookkkkk.... I guess that is what you feel when you have been wanting a break for a long time, and when you get it, your mind and body felt lazy, just follow the flow. Nonetheless, enjoying every bit and second of it.

Though I like to travel, seeing new places especially, but I hate the journey. Why... because I can't have a decent sleep during the flight. I am amazed to those who can easily doze off right after take off. Nasib baik I am the type who like to read and love staring outside the window for a long time...ahahahahah.... I love awan ....And of course I will took many pictures of them...



Cantikkan..... SubhanAllah...... rasa syahdu aje bila tengok awan-awan nie.



rasa cam nak lompat2 aje kan....ahahhahahhahah.....

On the way back to Brisbane, it was our first time travelling in daytime. And I guess laluan dia a bit different, because I never saw the view before. Menyesal pulak tak kuar kamera masa tu. We went over Surabaya, and I saw mountains with peaks surrounded by clouds....cantikkkk....SubhanAllah....

Itu la aje pengubat di kala busan dalam pesawat....ahahhahahah....

Ok tukar channel.... We went to the cinema last Friday to watch Harry Potter 6..... it is a disappointment for me. I became more confused. I guess those who have read the book feel that way too....or maybe it has been 3 years, sudah lupa sikit2 laaa...but still.... I am not satisfied with the movie. Rasa starting Goblet of fire tu dah mula macam tak best.... bukan senang nak buat movie dari buku yang tebal2 tu ekkkk.....



yours truly,

2 comments:

Neeza.Areef said...

rezeki fazid arr sempat rasa musim buah...siap mkn tempoyak lg tu..perghh

mmg cantik ciptaan Allah..rasa nk pegang je awan2 tu kan

fazid said...

tu laaa...rezeki dapat rasa durian.... tapi tak sempat carik cempedak goreng :p