Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Safe n Sound... tapi sendattttt..... perrghhhh

Dear friends/kengkawan,

We had a safe journey. Alhamdullillah no problem at the arrival hall. And we are in good health, except for minor jetlag experienced. One thing for sure both of us are bloated,ahahhaha.. for two reason. One due to the hot weather here, my hands and feet kembang, like a sponge soak in the water. I can't wear my wedding rings and my shoes are now in size 6 (need to buy a pair of new shoes for the conference).

Second, is because of the makan-makan agenda that my mom and siblings prepared. Saturday's dinner, pucuk ubi lemak, ayam kurma, sambal tempoyak, and ikan masin. The next day breakfast, roti canai tobing, lunch bento at ichiban ramen, then KFC for dinner. Second day breakfast nasi lomak sambal potai, lunch at Alamanda secret recipe, dinner at my sistah's place of arab chicken and mutton nasi beryani. And this morning breakfast, pulut with sambal potai. And now I am smelling a wonderful smell of ikan masak lomak cili api. wakakakakkak.... My family loves us so much, we gave them junk food to make them fat, and in exchange they prepared us with scrumptious meals that will make us not just fat but lazy and sleepy too :D

OK enough of rambling...my angels are waiting for me upstairs for a game on PS. Owwhhh I made I big mistake of accidently leaving my camera cable behind. Will ask abah if his cable fits my camera. Need to pack for tonight journey. Am leaving fro Hyderabad at 10pm.

See you soon.

yours truly,

4 comments:

attyfir said...

wah fazid balas dendam..ekekeke.makan sokmo

Neeza.Areef said...

wah smpai size kasut pn leh tukar...

Me, Mrs Taj said...

siz kasut, size jari pun dah kembang? hbs la......tp time blk kampung la nk mkn sodap2..so mkn je la akak selagi blh kat umah sendiri..syoknesss!!!

fazid said...

kakty...mmg dok makan jek...kang mak kecik ati la pulak :D...badan dah makin kembang nie...

tu la neeza... dah kembang apa nak buat

ahahhaha... betul2 ms taj...tapi sendiri perlu ingatkan...makan je tak excercise makin kembang laaa...