Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Goodbye Hyderabad

I am leaving Hyderabad, the city of pearls, tonight....actually, the morning of tomorrow, ahahha...am flying out at 1am. Can't wait to get home. Can't wait to hugs and cuddle the kids again. Are they missing me?? hahaha....Not!! According to atang, thirah went about as if nothing happens, but for yaya, everyday she asked atang when I will come home. Haha... Anyway, I will see both of them tomorrow.

5 days in Hyderabad, many interesting happened. New and sweet, painful and scary as well.

New = this is the first time I came to Hyderabad, first time I went overseas alone (without atang or my parents). Hyderabad very interesting place, crowded, dusty, driving here is thrilling (I practically closed my eyes during the ride). Sadly the city looks old, we can see homeless everywhere, though everywhere we can see a lot of development going on, hey they have cyberbad (like cyberjaya) here, but obviously there are many many poor people.

Sweet = the people are friendly, their hospitality can be proud of. But this is in service industry. However, shopkeeper can be arrogant too, especially when you bargain for 50% of the price...hahaha... well, that what you should do here according to local. Just imagine, when we went up Charminar, we have to pay 95 rupees, but the local only pay 5 rupees. But we can't asked for discount at Charminar, I am only giving you an example of what you get if you don't bargain. Another wonderful experience is meeting new people, people I have admired from far ...in research context aaa...bukan bollywood ka apa ka...wakakaka eh but, we enjoyed a classical indian dance show....cantik2 laaa dancers dia..... I am referring to the ladies ok :D

Painful = I have swollen ankle, I missed a step, dan akibat nye, kaki ku bengkak sikit. But I managed to drag my legs going up Charminar. And had bad experience the first night I arrived here. They put me in men hostel. Sib baik la single room, but bathroom are shared. Semalaman tak bleh tido ooo...takutttt...Luckily the next morning the supervisor came and realising their mistake they quickly moved me to the ladies hostel. I thought at first kat sini campur laki pompuan, tapi tak.... phewwwhhh lega alhamdullillah.

Scary = I refer to the ride. Giler scary ooo.... you hardly see traffic lights. Car, tut tut, buses senang cakap, berhimpit2 laaa.... and not forgetting honking, almost every second you will hear it.

All these are experience I will never forget. Not sure I will come here again laaa.... Unless I am being paid to come here....kihkihkih... shopping..... giler2...pearls, bangles, sarees, kurtas... but beggers are everywhere...so kena hati-hati.

OK.... better end this now. Need to pack and check-out. Can't wait to see my little angels :D




yours truly,

5 comments:

Neeza.Areef said...

xpe fazid tu semua leh jd pengalaman

ninie said...

jauh perjalanan.. luas pemandangan...

Mrs Taj said...

sarees? huhuhuhuh...

ur lil girls dah besar!!! terkejut den nengok..

fazid said...

neeza dan ninie, betul2 pengalaman dan juga kita belajar dari pengalaman :D

hahaha...sari... alhamdullillah, both of them really grown up... akak pun mula2 tak recognise thirah...lain bena mukenya :D

attyfir said...

betui fazid..jadikannya pengalaman yg sgt berharga..