Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finale: A bag full of junk food..yeah

Hahaha... one bag full of junk foods, fats and sugar.... Let's make them fat like us nyeh nyeh nyeh....



Yup, we finally packed our bags. We bought loads of Doritos and Smiths for our relatives. Need to get that "Fragile" sticker for the bag. Otherwise they will eat crumbs instead of chips :D.

My PDA is full with travel agenda while I am in Malaysia. Have to visit my bro and my new nephew, my uncle (recently diagnosed with cancer), my sistah (of cos a must) and not forgetting my in-laws. Ooohhh my MIL was diagnosed with cervical cancer pulak. Earlier this year she was cleared of any tumour at her small intestines (that she suffered last year). Cancereous has become normal occurence nowadays ye....gerun...

I also need to meet some people regarding my research. And also meeting some friends who have been for long pestering us to meet (wakakakka...sorry la kawan, just to emphasis je) ok ok...we too can't wait to see them. Jom ngeteh, korang belanja ekk..wakakaka

Tomorrow, I will be attending a workshop for the whole day. 1 more day to go yippie.

yours truly,

3 comments:

attyfir said...

meh dtg sini kty banjer..hehehhee

Neeza.Areef said...

yeyyyyhhh...dah ready nk memenuhi segala mcm agenda kt masia ek

fazid said...

kakty seronoknye....hehehhe...satu hari nanti ekkk :D

hehehe...semoga semua urusan selesai neeza