Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, July 3, 2009

Tomorrow>> BNE (via OOL)-KUL-HYD-KUL-BNE(via OOL)

Dear friends, kengkawan...

I am leaving Brisbane for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. Am not sure whether I am able to update this blog (will try my very best to).

I have one day workshop today, in between have to run down to Budget Car Rental to rent a car. Then, send the car home and rush back to the workshop. Have last minute packing to do tonight.
Try to see you before taking off tomorrow. Pray for a safe journey for us. Until next time, take care all. Cya.

Hyderabad here I come.....


yours truly,

3 comments:

ninie said...

semoga selamat semuanya..

Neeza.Areef said...

safe journey

Me, Mrs Taj said...

have a safe journey sis and yg penting malaysia mengalu2kn kedatangan sis! hehehe