Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It is all about chicken last week

For me, preparing chicken dish is more easier compare to meat or fish or seafood. And it is delicious too. Do you know that atang can eat chicken everyday? His old time fav is ayam masak pedas (Chicken with pounded chillies), but I am lazy when it comes to pounding the chillies (yup, I am old fashion, would prefer pounding than using the blender). Fortunately he loves other recipe too, especially Ayam Halia (Ginger chicken) and Ayam Kunyit (Turmeric chicken). Whenever I cooked these two meals, it always reminds me of our young days, when we were courting. Atang can eat the same dish for the whole week. Like 7 days of Ayam Halia. ahahaha Sometimes even more. There were many times, before he can even open his mouth to order his meal, I quickly cut in and ordered Ayam Halia for him...ahahahahah.... It is so typical of him. But makes my job easier too.

So since he loves these recipes sooo much, I have mastered them (chewah). And last week, we had 3 chicken meals.



(It would be nice if I have pineapple to add into this meal)



(This is the first time I add black pepper)



Eat this with Nasi Lemak ... all I can say is ..... yummy :p

Sorry, I didn't post recipes for these chicken meals this time. Mine was "agak-agak", but you can go to Kak Liza's blog or Kak Liza's fotopages for her recipes instead. Enjoy cooking :D


yours truly,

5 comments:

i.s.z.a.n said...

mekasih la sbb bg aku idea nak msk apa arini sbb binatang yg aku defrost arini kebetulan adalah ayam. nak surf kung pao chicken punya recipe pulak sbb ko taruk gamba tp xde recipe :P

fazid said...

aku dah kasi link siap2 tu, slamat memasak ayam kung pao

Neeza.Areef said...

katakan tidakkkkk....
x sanggup tgk gambo ayam ade 3 menu di situuu

fazid said...

hehehe... ayam bermacam ayam :D

Me, Mrs Taj said...

terliuq! mmg ayam masakan plg senang tp mkn ayam selalu terus gemuk!!! lemak sana sinun!