Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, March 11, 2010

10-minute post: a comfy Nook

Library is the most conducive environment whenever I need to focus on something, be it for writing or studying, or just for retreating. There are a lot of comfy, secluded spaces at the library. Don't know any particular reason why I can work better in the library, maybe the smell of the books, or the isolation, or maybe less distraction of people walking here and there unlike in the office. Or maybe the silence, ehhh..nah... that couldn't be it, the office is much more quieter than the library, yela, with the sound of pages being flipped, the sound of books being retreived from the shelf, people talking though discretely, still audible to my ears. Ntah la ekk...what most important is, I can work better here...

Kalau kat rumah .... haa.... I have several places. An each of them have a specific purpose. Sempat sok, I will tell you more. My 10 minutes is up. Got to go back to the writing.



Books that I need for referencing.

yours truly,

2 comments:

Me, Mrs Taj said...

euwww kite sama la..me pun suka bau buku...dah jadik macam ketagih..klu buku lamo lagi besh..klu buku baru smpi me orang pertama cium buku..hahaha

habit yang teruk ke?

fazid said...

ahahhahaha.... buku jilid baru nie tak best kan bau dia, yg lama2 gak best, kertas dia pun ada kualiti, bila selak tu macam rasa elegen kan...ahahah sudah...pasal buku pun bleh rasa elegen