Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

club house: limited membership







ahahahhahah.... what with these notes on the door. These came from one source only, from one little girl, who recently recruited member for her club. hahhahaha...

I knew yaya was cutting the papers, peeling the tape and running to and fro from the living room to her room, but I was so engaged with my work, was not interested with what she was doing at that time. Until I got up from my desk, to my room to perform the solat, and on the way, I passed her door, and saw the notes. I stopped and read them...and took photo of them.

Aiyoh...yaya...yaya...

Just hope one day she will not write like this on the note, "Please keep out (including mama and babah)"... kalau tak.... (shaking my index finger).....

p.s. dania is the name of my neighbour's daughter

yours truly,

4 comments:

Liza said...

my son has a no entry sign on his door and also written, no girls allowed!

fazid said...

ahahhaha... does it works liza? i doubt it...

Me, Mrs Taj said...

hahah so cute..

tunggula esk2 dah remaja nnt...hahaha

yaya next time buat mcm ni NO BOYS ALLOWED INCLUDING PAPA...blh x?

fazid said...

haaa..kalau macam tu, mama rasa lega sangat :D.