Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New features

It has been awhile since I last change the layout of this blog. Today, I play around with the new features provided by blogspot. Now we can create a new page under the same link ya, kinda like a new partition under the same account, errkkk.... hmmm how to explain it in simple words. OK imagine that you have a new filing cabinet, and you sort your files according to pre-defined themes, and each drawer represent a theme and you keep the files according to these themes. There..kalau tak paham gak...kita buat tutorial...wakakkakakak...

But, have to find a time to do it. I should keep all the recipes in one folder laaa. Easy for me to make reference. So far I have yet to see an easier way to do that besides pulling up a new post as an index. Wish there is a function that allow me to move the post into different folder. Can you hear errrrr read that blogspot team...hehehehhehe..

yours truly,

No comments: