Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Alhamdullillah... I can think clearly now

Thanks kengkawan (either my readers or fb friends), for having faith in me. Tu la kadang-kadang I got carried away. That is my weakness, cepat melenting. Anyway I feel a little better now.



I remembered what atang has told me once, "Allah yang menentukan segala-galanya, Allah yang berkuasa. Jangan berharap pada manusia. Minta pada Allah, bukan lain."

Semoga urusanku dipermudahkan. Amin.

Ok..den nak lepas stress kat dapur. Today's cooking, family favorite chicken rice :D. Same recipe, so no picture. If you need the recipe, please find it in the "must try recipe" link, located at the top-left box in this blog.

p.s. orang tempek snippet dari fesbuk..den pun nak buat gak. hehehehe I am lucky to have friends who really understand my situation, and provided me with such motivation and advise.


yours truly,

3 comments:

Liza said...

friends will always be there and will be praying for you my dear...take care!!

Me, Mrs Taj said...

cool sis...doa bnyk2 mntk Allah tenangkan hati..

p/s dah lama tak jenguk fb..huh..

fazid said...

thanks liza, u too take care

ms taj, alhamdullillah, Allah yang tentukan segala-galanya kan...kadang kite terlupa tu. thanks sis