Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, March 26, 2010

Just 2 days without coffee

Another working week has come to an end. Evaluate yourself...ahahahha...better not kan... bikin stress aje.
As long as you managed to complete what you have planned to do, so don't stress yourself. So give a pat on your shoulder. Pat..pat..pat... Weekend is here, so take a break. Spend time with your family.

Tomorrow we are going for a medical checkup to renew our visa. Pokai den. hahahhaha... Hopefully this is the first and the last. Kami mau pulang..mau pulang...ok...emotional pulak.

Owwwhhh...the headache is gone, finally. Alhamdullillah. I think the culprit is my glasses, like Maryam said. It has been awhile since I have my eyes check. Balik Malaysia pun tak sempat nak buat. Rushing here and there. Plus my glasses will take about a week to get it done. Takpe...tak lame lagi nak balik. InsyaAllah. Amin...amin...(kasi panjang sikit ye hehehhehe). And I was having the mens earlier this week, that has also contributed to the headache. So I did make a pledge to stop drinking coffee for awhile kan. ahahhahah... since the headache has bid bye-bye, I am now having a cuppa of Old Town White Coffee (the black coffee laa, the white coffee not allowed to enter here, nanti lingkup bisnes kupi kat sini...hahahahha), with some karipap. I used instant pastry. Tadi ada mood nak buat pastry dia. Tapi bila dah duduk menulis, bila ada idea, tak sempat pulak nak buat. Curry puff...hot from the oven.


Karipap, my fav kuih (I think I have told this many times kan :D...). hmmm...there is a place at Seremban selling this excellent curry puff. It's a hit among us who live in Ampangan, particularly around the stadium. They will fry and sell dulang after dulang of karipap. So the customer will always get it hot from the frying pan. A good karipap must have a soft and yet crispy pastry and the filling to die for...ahahahhah..lebih la tu. What I like about the one at the stadium is the filling, the smell of it plus the taste of it, fuhhh... Not too much of the curry taste, and they put chinese parsley or coriander in the filling. Yum yum... Cerita banyak pun tak guna... Must try it and then you know.

OK laaa... my good neighbour came just now to give me a book that she borrowed for me. Time to screen the book. Next week nak zerox. Can only borrowed it for one week. A very popular book. I think I should buy it.

Have a good weekend kengkawan.

1 comment:

Liza said...

it's been quite sometime since i had my eyes check, MBH ckp that's why I feel so tired everyday cause my eyes are tired. This weekend trying to make a point to get this eyes check...