Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dateline is approaching

I just got back the annotated draft reviewed by a proof reader....adoiyaaaa....banyak benda nak kena refine nih...but I am glad I have sent it to him, because when I read the comments he gave me, I realised there were too many careless mistakes and confusing sentences. My sifo and I sat down and look at the comments, yup, definitely much work is needed. My sifo saw that I was frowning at each comments given by the reviewer and he suggested that I put aside the thesis and go for a break...aiyoh....I cannot la sifoo... a break!! am penniless... I just want to finish this fast and go home.....nak balik nak balik....

tetiba teringin nak makan rendang mak.... nak buat, tapi rasa malas la pulak...aiyohhh

yours truly,

2 comments:

Liza said...

takpe, dah balik nanti boleh makan rendang mak puas2. skit jer lagik kan...*hugs*

fazid said...

tu la liza, I hope that I can go home before raya haji... the first thing that I will request from mak is rendang hohoho