Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ramadhan Day 24: The last weekend

Today is the 24th day of Ramadhan. Alhamdullillah, we managed to wake up for sahur today, despite I just had 2 hours of sleep before getting up again preparing for sahur. The reason I've stayed up late last night was because I was watching  "Amityville 2". hahahahah....  Yup I am always the fan of horror movies, the most scariest movie that I will never watch again, without company is that Japanese horror Ju-on...hohoho... Here, every Friday night, close to midnight there will be a horror movie showing at Go! channel. So ikut tahap kengantukan malam tu, and the movie that was on air, kalau tak den terus slumber.

This is the last weekend before the Eid @ Hari Raya. So today we are going groceries shopping, ala not for raya, but to stock up because we are running out of supply. And like ordinary Saturday, I have loads of clothes hanging on the drier, but it is cloudy outside. Harap jangan la hujan.

Today nak masak ape? hmmm... I have ordered Nasi Kerabu, have some leftover for sahur, so buat donut aje la today. Till we meet again, selamat berpuasa dan berbuka, biar sederhana.

 yours truly,

No comments: