Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My eldest princess is now 8

Yaya turned 8 yesterday. We had a small family celebration, started on the eve of her birthday by going to the cinema to watch "Despicable Me". It was one great movie, even adik was laughing loudly in the cinema (dah la suara dia memang besar...hahahahah). Yesterday, I baked yaya a choc cake (I just bought Coles' choc cake premix), and cooked her favourite chicken rice for dinner.  I just realised I baked her the same choc cake when we had her 1st bday celebration in Brisbane, that was for celebrating her turning 5, 3 years ago. Same cake, same plate, but yaya looked a lot of different in that two years.Ohhh she has lost that baby look, dah besar dah dia....I am practically holding my breath when I wrote this sentence..........................................
and now exhaling....


Her 1st and last birthday in Brissy
And yesterday, as I have wrote on Sunday, we had a visit from the rental agent with some potential tenants that will take over our rented unit in November. And this morning, I received a call from the agent informing me that there will be another visit tomorrow evening. Alhamdullillah, Allah mudahkan cari replacement. InsyaAllah.

Ok I need to post some pictures for the love ones at home to see yaya bday celebration in FB. Daaa...
yours truly,

4 comments:

attyfir said...

happy birthday yaya..semoga menjadi anak yang baik..dan berjaya dunia dan akhirat..amin

fazid said...

terima kasih kty

Liza said...

happy birthday yaya!! jgn notty2 yer!!

fazid said...

TQ aunty Liza