Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ramadhan Day 21: Two pony tails

Today is the 21st day of Ramadhan. Alhamdullillah, it is getting warmer by day, but I have yet to decide on the washing and changing the bedspread, duvet covers and warmers, and put away the heater, afraid that the chilly wind will blow again.

But one thing for sure, as the noon passes, I will get sleepy. Yawning frequently, almost everyday. Dugaan dugaan. Blog writing is one remedy that could make me stay awake, or if I can no longer sustain from being awake, I will go to TV3 website and watch what ever available online that interest me. Like today, I just downloaded and watched a few episodes of Masam Manis Ramadhan. I knew about this drama from kty, thanks kty for recommending (indirectly because I knew about it from her blog). Best-best...

OK... Today I want to write about adik. Adik used to have wavy hair when she was small, but her hair is now more straighter and longer. I can now tie up her hair. But adik doesn't like the idea of her hair being pull together to a pony tail, or two or even in a tight bun. Well, she only allows me to tie her hair up into a tight bun when I bathe her, because she doesn't like her hair gets wet, as long as you will untie it immediately after that. Everyday, I will persuade her to allow me to tie her hair, nampak kemas sikit. An everytime she will turned down my offer. But yesterday, out of ordinary she agreed to my offer. She even requested two pony tails (am not sure if this is the correct word for ikat dua). Excited I was, after getting her hair done as she requested, I then took some pictures of her.
Taken outside our apartment, that pink and purple flowers are not blooming.


Today, she didn't want me to tie her hair, again. hmmm....

Ok... till we meet again, selamat berbuka, biar sederhana.

yours truly,

2 comments:

Liza said...

my friend, nampaknyer takde rezeki kita nak jumper at brisbane, i am covering perth and sydney while my boss doing brisbane and melbourne, kita jumpa kat malaysia jer lah yer insyallah

fazid said...

no worries liza, kita jumpe kat mesia insyaAllah