Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ramadhan Day 25: Unwell

Today is the 25th day of Ramadhan. With the Eid @ Hari Raya approaching, am getting lazier to cook. Yesterday, I was down with the flu, I caught the virus from adik, while adik got better. Flu or not, I managed to make a batch of donut. Today, atang is having the flu, the virus has finally infected the whole house. Yaya, ohhh she was the one who started it...huhuhu....anyway.. probably because the change of the weather or maybe the hayfever that came together with Ms Spring.

Ok, I promised myself this should be a short entry. I have one section of writing to complete today, before having a lil nap after zuhr. As I have mentioned in the previous entry, yesterday iftar we had Nasi Kerabu, the first and the last I think, unless akak will cook nasi kerabu for hari raya..huhuhu... No wonder people have been talking and praising the Nasi Kerabu, it was delectable especially the sambal ikan. I would give 4.75 out 5 for the Nasi Kerabu because there was one at pasar malam Tmn Sri Pulai that a bit more delicious. But hey, I need to say that akak Nasi Kerabu is not a full-time pasar malam seller, in fact she only sells Nasi Kerabu during Ramadhan here. And in addition the fact that the one selling at pasar malam Tmn Sri Pulai offered a variety of lauk, with daging bakar, ikan celup tepung, solok lada, hati goreng, telur asin and I usually asked the seller to add more budu and kerabu, definitely overcome Nasi Kerabu Brisbane.

Nasi kerabu yang top di Brisbane


 Burger sambal
For kuih, I made a batch of donut, half I pre-fry and store in the freezer, another half for iftar yesterday. For today iftar.....hmmmm maybe I cook daging masak lemak cili api and roti john for starter. OK... till we meet again, selamat berpuasa dan berbuka, biar sederhana.

yours truly,

5 comments:

Liza said...

tgk burger malaysia, tringat masa zaman2 skolah dulu

fazid said...

I sampai skrang suke makan liza, kalau i nampak kuih nie, i akan beli kuih nie dulu :D

attyfir said...

alor sedapnya burger sambal..tu ..
semlm ingat nak buat gak .sekali abis semua doh mak dah buat donut..

jyss said...

tmn sri pulai? pasar malam mana tuh? ke kat pasar malam desaru? ada akak tuh mmg sedap la dia buat n dagang n n kerabu. but masa ramadhan nih x der la pulak. tensii gilos

fazid said...

kty, sedap tekak den yo...heheheh...ok laa..lepas ngidam nak makan burger sambal

jas, kat JB. eh kat semban ade nasi kerabu best aaaa....esok2 gi tau aaa