Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Monday, February 23, 2009

Phewww lega rasanya... but my eyes is giving up on me...

I am satisfied with last week week outcome. I finally managed to complete the 1st draft of the paper, and sent it to my sifoo for his review and comment. I now have 1 week until due date.

My team mate and I have been working with this paper for 2 weeks. Hours of discussion, preparing the structure, analyse data, observation, writing, rewrite, sending the document to and fro between us, and plus other research things. I tell you it was so exhausting, but worth it. Hope the payoff is great too.

Came friday, I felt sooo drained out, and I decided to work from home. I can even feel my eyes tiring, my fault actually. My left-eye's contact lense has tore, so for the whole week last week, I've been wearing glasses to work. You see, I have prescription for my lenses because of astigmatism problem, so I have to wear toric lense for my left-eye, and normal lense for my right-eye. My glasses are normal lenses, because most of the time I am wearing contact lenses. So I told my optometrist to just use normal lenses for my glasses, and prescribe toric contact lense for my left eye.

Ahahha what's the big deal ya... Well actually, I have 4 more pairs left, but am saving it for the raining days. Buying contact lense in Brisbane is never an option for me, because it is too damn expensive, sorry for that, but I want to emphasis how expensive it is. So I will only get supply from home. I was unable to get supply the last time I went home because for toric lenses, you have to wait for 2 weeks to get the lense. Aiyah and I was there in Malaysia for only 2 weeks. At that time, I was calculating whether I managed to go back (again, for research purpose) before I am out of stock. Seems feasible, but I didn't accounted for any accident to happen.

Anyway, I have ordered a new stock, just waiting whether there is anybody who is flying out to Brisbane soon. Or else, have to deal with these tired eyes with other solution. Anyone?? Owhh... my friend told me about this product, Toner Mata, and she wants to try it. Has anyone try this product and care to share a bit. If it is good, I may want to buy it someday.


Or maybe it is not my tiring eyes, maybe it is the sign of aging. Ohhh and I experiencing short-term memory lost lately.

No comments: