Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A tag about my first-born experience

I received a tag from a friend in the facebook. And since I have nothing interesting to write, I copying the tag into this blog, to share with you my first-born experienced, delivering Yaya, my eldest princess.

-----------
It's all about your first (or only) born! If I sent it to you, it means I want to hear your story...

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes, I think for about 4 months after the marriage. we kinda plan to settle down first, before having a baby. but alhamdullillah, something knocked our senses that things will come gradually...

2. WHAT WAS UR OPPOSITE GENDER NAME? None, I had the instinct it's gonna be a gurl :D

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I felt I am "On top of the world", but worried at the same time

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 25-yr-old when I found out I was pregnant, and was 26-yr-old when I gave birth to my eldest

5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I was 4 days late, which is unusual. so we bought UPT, and the result was positive. then we went to see a GP, and confirmed the pregnancy. Yea...

6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? dearest husband of coz ... well he was there during the test, so I didn't actually tell him, he saw the kit and was told by the GP :D

7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? nope :D ... wanted it to be suprise

8. DUE DATE? 3rd Oct 2002

9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? yes, for the whole 1st trimester, can't stand bau wap nasik and cooking oil. so I have to stay away from the kitchen for the whole trimester, luckily we were living with my parents at that time. manja ooooo, 1st class treatment :D

10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? hmmmm....mango, corn-in-the-cup, cendol and telur asin

11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? when I was hungry, I can't control my temper grrrr

12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? a Girl, like my instinct told me :D

13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX? nope, always wanted a girl for the first child

14. HOW MANY KG DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? aaaaa.... can't remember, definately >10kilos

15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? what is a baby shower?? a baby in the shower??? duh this is not our customary, and to some people this is taboo

16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? of what???

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? none..wait did suffered from oedema, due to the nature of my job and driving about 60km everyday to and from work

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? the place where I was born :D, Seremban General Hospital (now known as Tuanku Jaafar Hospital)

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? wooohhh 5 hours in pain huhu (oppss that's not much rite?!)

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? my beloved husband laa

21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? a gynae, 2 midwives and a number of nursing students (yup I was the centre of attention kahkahkah)

22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? normal with ventouse aid

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? nope, nobody asked me if I wanted one. besides it was too late for epidural

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 3.4 kilos

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 21st September 2002 (a day after my bro's birthday)

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Nur Seri Aleeya (Seri after my mom, Aleeya sounds like my dad's name :D)

27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? she is 6 years and 5 months now

28. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN? definately yes :D



I think it is one valuable experience right, delivering your first child. So, I would like to know about your experience. Am tagging everybody who willing to share, and don't forget to leave me a message after you have publish your experience ya, so that I can read yours :D.

No comments: