Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Special dedication to my brother : Happy Birthday

38 years ago mak gave birth to her only son. According to mak, my brother couldn't wait to see the world, so mak nearly delivered him in the car. hahahhah

Happy Birthday dear bro. Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki.

The age gap between my bro and me is 6 years. During our childhood, I spent a lot of time with him. Most of the time we would fight and wrestled. We were like cats and dogs at one time, and a best of friend another time. He was rough. A bully..heheheh... but I was also tough, always fought back. This may have attributed to my boy-ishness.

He has many times took charge of looking after me when mak and abah on overseas trip. Once we asked mak permission to take a bus, to go back to our kampung at Jelebu, just for fun. Just the two of us. I was 8 or 9 years old at that time. We took a bus from Seremban to Kuala Klawang than another bus to our kampung, Kg. Kampai. It was a fun ride.

He is so smart, but unfortunately he is not a good teacher....hahahha...this is true. He could solve a very complex maths problem just a few minutes, but he is not good at showing you how. Because he solve the problem in his head. His favourite toy is rubic cube, any type of it.

He has influence me a lot in the choice of music, but not similar. He was once a follower of this hardcore metal genre. "entah apa bijik butir yang disebutnya". Abah always refer that as "lagu setan"gegegeggegeg....

So to my dearest bro, we wish you Happy Birthday. Semoga makin bertambah rezeki dan diberi kesihatan.

3 comments:

Liza said...

happy birthday fazid's bro, fazid, what are you giving your dear brother...

fazid said...

aiyah this time liza...tak sempat nak plan apa2 laaa... just this special entry...hik...

eYaNacOMeY said...

hepi bezday to ur bro..hehe

p/s:: salam aidilfitri 2008..moga lebaran kali ni membawa seribu makna bersama org2 tersyg..hehe