Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Special dedication : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED SISTAH

Today is my beloved, darling sister birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SISTAH. We wish you all the happiness, prosperity, longivity and Allah blessing.

My sister aka Along is celebrating her....mmmm....shouldnt reveal it....sensitive to her...haahha...ok she is 9 years older than me.... you guys have to figure that out ya. She is the only sister I have, and the most understandable, loving, caring, cool sister, and I am a lucky person to have her as a sister. We have never fight, I can't recall any disagreement we had, maybe a slight disagreement, maybe because I am a good sister (except for one incident that I read your diary...ggegege..ampun). Honestly, though we seldom share common interest (I have mentioned before that she is into make-up which I am not...hahhaha), but that didn't prevent us to share loads of other things.

Growing up I always look up to her (yes this is true, I know you dont know about this sistah). With respect she has set a very good example to me. Though during our adolescent years we were apart most of the time (she went to boarding school since she was 13, then A-Level, later to London), but when we were together we surely spend time together. Well almost all the time laa... because sometimes she needs to be with her friends, and I have some friends too...hehehehhe... but we are surely close. Until today.

In the family there is only me, Along and Abang. Abah always remind us to stay close with each other, because we are just it. Abah said,"anak abah 3 orang aje....". So whatever happen, put/think of your family first. So Along being the eldest has to make sure that her adik-adik are all well, in everything. Susah jadi anak sulung nie.... But nobody can do that except her.

So today is her special day. Special day needs special attention. So here is a special entry, and special dedication to my only sistah. The greatest sister in the whole world.


Along... Happy birthday.... we hope today is the most memorable day in your life. We always dua that you are under Allah blessing, all the time, and always under His protection.

Happy birthday dear sistah. Thanks for all your kindness and support (being it financially and spiritually). We love you, forever and ever.


With hugs and kisses.

A video of Yaya singing a birthday song to her Mak Long

5 comments:

Liza said...

Happy birthday along...best ler kalau ada kakak like along...(Fazid, can I use the tag line in Celcom ad, "Kakak nak jadi kakak saya tak? hehehe)

fazid said...

heheheh...boleh2...iklan celcom ekk...ada link tak..nak nengok

Anonymous said...

thank u my dearest sister..u made me cry pagi2 buta ni...(well...not so buta lah..hihihi)..
u have always been wonderful and loving..more sensible than me at times...no one can ask for a better sis than you..
and no matter how old we've both grown, u will always and forever be my Baby sister...
love u lots...cant wait to see you soon.
**hugss & kisses**

fazid said...

thanks sis...love u loads too...insyaAllah.... I got a suprise for you...today...hehe

theorangelily said...

happy birthdaaaayyyyyyyy...semoga panjang umor murah rezeki