Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A wonderful gift from a wonderful friend

I received a parcel sent via courrier from a wonderful friend in Kota Bharu. Thank you…thank you…. I am speechless when I saw the hijab. I knew I was getting a hijab from her. She has mentioned it to me. She said this gift as a motivation for me to work harder. What surprised me most is the embroidery on the hijab. She has sewn that herself. A delicate work, done by a mother of 2 boys, working full time, performing a demanding job everyday. But her thought of sewed (is this the correct word to use?) and finishing it before raya, has put me almost to tears.





Thank you so much Gee for a wonderful gift. It was so sweet of you. Thanks again for hearing my trouble and consoling me. May Allah bless you and your family always.

No comments: