Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, September 19, 2008

Flat-out

Sorry you guys, I have been busy settling down. Guess what, I have bought a prepaid starter pack, have completed all the instruction for registration, and have successfully sent a couple of messages out. It turned out later, I couldn't make any phone call neither text messaging. I thought I was out of credit (duhh...which I thought peculiar hence I just used it a couple of time).

After checking up all the settings, I got so frustrated, asked atang to call up service centre. Oh yes, after every attempt of using the line, I will received an sms saying that my # has expired. What!!!!... So atang call up the service centre. Apparently, the # indeed has expired. I was shocked.... unbelievable... boleh jadi camtu ka?? # pun ada expiry date....

Anyway...malas nak babbling about this (I have did that the whole yesterday afternoon, atang tahan telinga aje la dengar)..... Have no choice but to get a new starter pack. Bile la service kat sini nak tip top ye??? Hmmmm.......

Today another busy day. Am going up to VSP to kemas-kemas sikit rumah (I doubt it is a mess, since my loving mak and abah went up every 2 months to clean up the house). InsyaAllah will reside at VSP starting this Saturday (Liza, nanti ku calling2 ya). Have an appointment at AG later in the afternoon. Than back to Seremban.

Have some interesting story to share. Will update soon. InsyaAllah.

p/s: Athirah asyik clinging on me. Mungkin sebab tempat baru and panas sikit....adeh....

6 comments:

CikguZue said...

salam kenal.
semoga ceria di tanahair semula...

Liza said...

ok fazid, will wait for your call...

Anonymous said...

beb..laa bile smpi ???

theorangelily said...

VSP tuh mane ek???

Anonymous said...

jid..
intai2 skali umah i ek...
have a blast time in Msia..
kirim salam kat kengkawan ek...

ENJOICE!!!!

-mommy thaqif-

fazid said...

cikguzue: salam perkenalan, terima kasih

amai: aku touch down selasa aritu..sorry blum contact lagi...tak settle down lagi...prepaid pun baru aktif arinie


orangelily: Vista Seri Putra, kat Bandar Seri Putra

cik: macam-macam ada ... hahahha... ku tinjau rumahmu.. masih lagi berada di atas bumbung rumah orang ...hahahahha