Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

42 years of loving and devotion

Hear Ye
Annoucing the 42nd Anniversary for the most loving couple on the earth Whistle

A special dedication to 2 important person in my life. Without them, I am not where I am now. And without them, I am not sure I can face all the circumstances, the hardship that I have went through. They have always, always been there for me (and to my sistah and brother too). They have been very supportive, understanding and provide all the caring and loving that one can never imagine. Yup they are my parents, my Mak and Abah.



To Abah and Mak, you are our mentor. Thank you for everything. Oh, I always have this 'lost of words' situation whenever I try to write about my family.

HAPPY 42nd ANNIVERSARY ABAH AND MAK



p/s: When I mentioned to atang, yesterday, about mak n abah's anniversary. He said, "eh betul ke?". I was like, ya!! (as if you don't know). And then he said, "Mak n ayah's anniversary is today"(2nd Dec). What!! You have never mention about this before. Yup, I just found out about my PIL wedding anniversary after 7 years of marriage. And we have been celebrating Mak and Abah's anniversary before we got married. And yet atang never mention about his parents wedding anniversary to me.

And it just came up from nowhere. Yes my mistake, I never ask atang about it. But knowing atang, it will be useless, because he has this difficulty of remembering dates, especially his siblings birthday (oh! he will kill me if he reads this). But he always remember my birthdate, our dotting daughters' birthdates and the most important date, our anniversary. In contrast I still, sometimes, forget about our anniversary date. I still need to refer to the calendar in order to not miss it (ooohhh sometimes I buat2 lupe ahahhaha). Not to worry because I have somebody who will remind me of that date. Oh melalut dah...

To Mak and Ayah, Happy Belated Anniversary (I guess it was the 34th anniversary).

4 comments:

theorangelily said...

wahhhhh..udah lame.. bahagia

tigrismalaya said...

tahniah tuk ur parents...

kongsi date wedding anniversary ai ngan ur parents ropanyer...

Liza said...

fazid, please extend my well wishes to your lovely parents. we should learn from the elderly on how to maintain a good marriage kan?

fazid said...

thanks to all... insyaAllah liza I will tell them.