Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Crash! Boom! Bang!... Sulk!!

That is what I feel right now (since yesterday). My best buddy has decided to die on me. I have tried all it takes to revive him. But finally I have to admit that it is beyond my skill to do it. So I have to leave it to the expert, my good friend Wawa. Wawa has in fact been helping me with the rescuing remotely, but again, though I was guide by an expert, my ill knowledge of doing it, plus no experience, in the end has caused the machine to succumb.

Oh I am in no mood right now. I have lost a dedicated machine, in my own hand. I can't think straight right now, even while typing this. So difficult to come up with the right words. I feel I have lost touch, writer's block...so in pain. I am typing this entry on atang's laptop, and though it was mine before, yet it feel strange, now that I am so used with my best buddy.

I am in mourning........

5 comments:

Rahiza Haszian Abdul Rahim said...

sorry to hear this fazid. ada data penting tak? ada backup tak?

Me, Mrs Taj said...

owhh mesti tgh geram yg amat nih...me tumpang sedih jgk ye..me phm sgt ur conditow cuz me dh prnh kena..rs mcm buang je my PC that time..

Mira said...

alamak che puan ...

actually wawa ada suruh wa sampaikan pesanan tapi wa baru terima hari nih ... dah malam plak tuh ...

sms tuh semalam petang punya :D

nih yang buat wa rasa macam jadi antara punca buddy lu tuh 'lari'

errr ... merajuk ngan wa ker cam ni ???

hehehe ...

Mira said...

alamak che puan ...

actually wawa ada suruh wa sampaikan pesanan tapi wa baru terima hari nih ... dah malam plak tuh ...

sms tuh semalam petang punya :D

nih yang buat wa rasa macam jadi antara punca buddy lu tuh 'lari'

errr ... merajuk ngan wa ker cam ni ???

hehehe ...

fazid said...

iza: ada backup sume. sib baik lately buat keje kat ofis.

ms taj: rasa blank aje

mira : sms apo? yg wawa tak dapat online tu ke? takpe2... kang eden bawak pulang, masuk bengkel wawa.