Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Veni, Vidi, Vici

These are what I bought;

The Fray : Hit song "over my head (the cable car)". I have posted their video clip months ago.



Blindspott : Hit song "Nil by mouth".



Anyone knows how to crack CD code so that I can save it to my laptop? Coz I can't dload Blindspott album (even play it on any media player). U know they used to secure CD with special code, but not anymore. Blindspott album was release in year 2002, so at that time CD is protected from being copy. I usually dload CD using realplayer. But can't do that with Blindspott. I need to dload this to my Sony walkman...SOS.

1 comment:

Liza said...

sorry fren, can't help you there, i am clueless when it comes to all this techno stuff...