Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A bundle of joy news....

I received a text message from my bro today. I have a new nephew today....yeeeaaaa.... Alhamdullillah...

Finally my bro has a son (he already has 3 daughters).

Total nephews and nieces I have: 4 nephews, 4 nieces... hehehheh... So the record holder for number of son is my sistah, she has 3 boys and 1 girl.

Total number of cucus for my parents: 10 heheheh ( coz I contributed 2 of them).

Sure riuh giler raya nie....yeaaaaa

Happy thoughts for today .....



yours truly,

8 comments:

Neeza.Areef said...

congratzzzz

Me, Mrs Taj said...

congratulations!! dah tambah seorg lagi umat islam di dunia ni..

akak bila lagi nk tambah? sy ni tgh kempunan tak jugak DIA nk bg lagik..blom lagi rezki..org yg taknk dibuang sepah2 dlm tong sampah..me yg nk ni aduhai.......huh!

ninie said...

tahniahhhhh

attyfir said...

congrats fazid..

fazid said...

neeza, ninie, kakty....TERIMA KASIH...hehehhe...

ms taj, adik @ thirah baru jek pandai berjalan...ahahaha.. lambat lagi laa...tunggu abis belajar nie dulu :D...sabar la ms taj, insyaAllah ada rezeki tu... yang penting jgn putus harap, banyak2 doa dan solat hajat ekkk :D

Liza said...

I love the smell of babies, and kalau ada rezki nak tambah lagik 2

watie wyyn said...

congrats!bertambahler angpow nak kena standby raya ni..hiks

fazid said...

ya betul!!! ahahahha