Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Thursday, June 18, 2009

preparation part three : hoodies

Now come to the third stage of the "Malaysia stop over" traveling arrangement. Yup, I have gave a name to my not-that-long-anymore travel. Two more weeks to go. Getting excite, but I am overwhelm with a lot of things to complete before saying bye-bye to Brisbane for awhile. But what else is new...ahahahhaha... keep going I must.

(psssttt...sebenarnye tengah ngelat nak buat sesuatu nie... sebab alasan personal...wakakakakka... susah kalau kite dah tak suke kat orang kan...semuanye jadi tak suke dan malas)

owwwhhh I intentionally set the font to the smallest size, it is not a scripting glitch :D. OK, back to the purpose of this entry. I bought recently two hoodies for our two little princesses. They have outgrew their old hoodies. So I went to the Pumpkin Patch website because they are having a big sale (well it seems the sale has been forever now) markdown to 70%, I guess people are being careful in spending money nowadays. Hey, the oil price has increased in Brisbane recently.



Anyway, I was looking for something for my niece's birthday as well. And with a little bit over a hundred (plus delivery), I bought these two hoodies for beloved daughters



and these for my sweet niece...hehehhehe



yours truly,

5 comments:

Me, Mrs Taj said...

presents for me? lalalalalal

sure ur sweet daughters suka! kompem!!

Neeza.Areef said...

msti excited bebudak dpt presie

fazid said...

ms taj :D

diorang tak tau lagi kitaorang nak balik nie :D...surprise...

watie wyyn said...

utk yaeesh?woohoo..lalalalala

comeyla topi tu..

pssttt..oklah tu bg alasan..atleast berlapik..drpada wat muka kat org yg kita tak suka tu..lg haru!woohoo

fazid said...

ahahahaha....