Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, June 19, 2009

Lasagna for dinner



It has been awhile since I last had lasagna. The ingredients are always available in my tiny ladder, so last Saturday, I took out lasagna sheets, napoli sauce, flour from the ladder and with the rest of the ingredients, I prepared lasagna for dinner.

For recipe and instruction, please visit my old entry here.

When I wrote the old entry, I didn't have pictures to show you how to prepare the lasagna. I recently took some pictures to explain you how. Basically the steps are: a) meat sauce, b) lasagna sheet, c) meat sauce, d) cheese (buchamel) sauce, e) lasagna sheet, and continue with meat, buchamel, lasagna sheet until all mixture are finish, but end with buchamel sauce ya.





Top with parmesan/mozarella (or both)..lotsa lotsa of them.....You may use about 4 to 5 sheets, depending on your baking tray or amount of sauces.

And lastly....enjoy...ahahha (jgn lupe baca doa sebelum makan :D).

yours truly,

5 comments:

Neeza.Areef said...

wowwy..my favvy food...x tahan tgk mozarelanye..byknyeeee....

attyfir said...

fazid..look very yummy..past sini skit..huhuhu lapo nya daku.

Liza said...

kena try nie, never made lasagna before

watie wyyn said...

perghhh..nak g basuh tangan jap.. bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. allah humma bariklana..

fazid said...

cuba liza, tu perkara senang tu you :D

ahahahha..lawak la mummy yaeesh tu... mesti yaeesh pun ngikut kat sebelah, mulut terkumat kamit :D