Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Monday, June 1, 2009

Tag - Kunci ohh kunci

Menyelesaikan utang tag. I was tag by Neeza. Here is the task:

1. Ambil gambar keychain yang ada pada kunci kereta/motor/van/lori atau apa-apa sahaja kenderaan. (kunci rumah/office tak aci ok)

Here is a picture of my keychain that holds my house and car's key. It is a spare key to our one and only car, and atang holds the other key because he drives to work everyday. I take the bus to the office :D. No central locking in our car, just that one key, to lock all the doors, so that is why I keep the car key together with the house key.



2. Buat ulasan lanjut tentang keychain korang.

It is a metal, silver plated keychain, with a picture of a kaola (marking the symbol of Australia) on a darkblue background.

3. Nyatakan juga jika ada memori atau kenangan indah pada keychain tersebut.

This kaola keychain replaced the old key chain that I have used before. I bought some keychains as a token of appreciation to some people who had help me in my research, and after giving out to the intended person, I have one left. Coincidently my old keychain is broken, so I replace it with the extra.

I next pass this tag to >> Ms Taj, Jas, Kakty, and Mummy Yaeesh. Let's get jiggy with the keychain :D.

6 comments:

Neeza.Areef said...

tq so much fazid..jwb tag nie..wpn kt sana fazid pkai 'kunci bus' jek..kekekek..

wah ade key purple color...

Me, Mrs Taj said...

kena tag lagi? iskkkk

tag akak dulu pun sy tak buat lagi..takde idea la..sy pass ek? sy buat tag ni je la..buleh? yg ni kacang almond sikit...hauahuhauah

Anonymous said...

hai....salam pknalan...

watie wyyn said...

adeh fazid..uols percaya bg weols tag lagi..yg ari tu weols da pengsan kali ni weols nak pura2 mati lak ar..hik3

jyss said...

hahah dah 2 utang dah nih..ye, saya akan selesaikan :)

fazid said...

key kat sini mmg fancy neeza :D, senang kot nak bezakan jenis2 kunci

tak kisah la ms taj, mane yg bleh buat :D

ahahahha purak2 mati ye mummy yaeesh...tak baik tau :p...sila buat ye

solosaikan copek yo jas LOL...bila dah buntu tu sila la buat