Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A cake for a friend

I just finish baking a simple cake for a friend. We are going to visit her this afternoon (actually as soon as I publish this entry). She was Athirah babysitter, and since we got back to Brisbane, we haven't visit her. She sent a sweet delicacy the first day we arrived here, last week.

I have something to give her, for remembrance. She and her family are going back to Bali, Indonesia, for good.



Just a simple orange cake.
That just took half an hour to prepare. And 1 hour to bake. Oh the cake sunk in the middle a bit. My mistake, I adjusted the temperature will cooking. Silly me.

2 comments:

Anna said...

sedapnyer kek..
nk sekeping..
hehehe...
hv a nice day yea!

Me, Mrs Taj said...

its ok klu berlobang tgh pun..janji that cake is sooo delicious!!

(me never try orange cake)