Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Time to pack up

The thing that I want to avoid finally arrive. Have to do it.... have no choice....



Seperti biasa, athirah akan mula sibuk nak masuk luggage.



This time I bought Nan Yang White Coffee O besides Aik Cheong Coffee.



Full of instant mee. This luggage was 70% packed.



Some books and fav CDs.

As a result, we have exceeded our luggage allowance by 10kg. Have to pay RM150.00 for that. No need to comment laa.... I have expected this to happen. However, I have to leave Tun Mahathir autobiography (that big grey book, underneath "CEO Malaysia" book) because it is way to heavy. Just imagine I have that book in the luggage, must have cost me more. Am reading "Honk!! If you're a Malaysia".

3 comments:

Anna said...

♥salam..
what should i call u??
akak bleh??

fazid said...

boleh, apa sahaja :D

Me, Mrs Taj said...

mesti sedih kn?? but pls don't stop blogging yeh!! take care...keep in touch