Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, November 21, 2008

The carpet is clean now

Yesterday, the property agent called me and inform, that a carpet cleaning service will come at around 7 pm. At half-past 7, atang called the carpet-cleaning-guy, and we were told that he will be arrived at 9pm. So while waiting, atang watched a movie, while I did some reading. Then a lightning has forced atang to switch off the TV, and he dozed off immediately after that.

I felt sleepy too, couldn't stand it any longer, I called it-a-day, woke atang up and said I am going to bed. It was already past 9 o'clock, assumed that the carpet-cleaning-guy couldn't make it, and postponed the schedule.

I might have been dozed off about 10 minutes when I heard atang calling me from the living room "nie, kunci mana... dah datang dah..." Adehh.... I woke up, found my keys and gave it to atang, and went back...to sleep. While dozing off, I heard, "hey mate....yadayadayada..... how did the water get in....yadayadayada...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

And I woke up this morning, the carpet is clean....hoorayy.... still a bit damp, need some airing. Anyway, the carpet is clean. I don't know what time did the process ended. And don't know what time atang went back to sleep. But I know that he had finish watching 2 movies last night.

Thanks carpet-cleaning-guy. And thanks to the agent for pronto response.

1 comment: