Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Monday, November 17, 2008

5 times 7

Since the kids are now in Malaysia, my schedule has changed in many ways. Now I spend 7 hours a day, 5 days a week, of the weekdays, in the office. I will take the 7.30/7.40 bus, and joining the morning crowd that mostly consists of government's employees, to the city. I have observed many things happen during this early hour, and will write about it in different entry.

This entry is just to show you guys what my workstation looks like now.

5 months ago...


And currently....


Pictures of yaya and thirah to motivate me, and to remind me the reason that I am here.

sob...

1 comment:

~ziey~ said...

Be strong.....semua ade hikmahnyer...