Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Friday, November 7, 2008

Drained out

I felt really drained out today. On last Tuesday I had my confirmation presentation (don't know the outcome yet, just Du'a everything is ok). Yesterday was the big event of the year. The annual workshop, where this time we had doctoral consortium, and I was one of the presenter.

It was a tiring, one day event, so worn out by the end of the day. Nonetheless I gain a lot from this event. Plus we had a scrumptious dinner at Stamford Plaza. They said it was Nasi Padang, but I think it was just normal Malay food.

Will write about it soon ......

2 comments:

Liza said...

just think of the reward once all of this is over and hope that'll make you feel much better...anyway, take care and thanks so much for your kind words and advice...

fazid said...

No worries Liza, what friends are for. Am taking a break today, updating my blog.