Are you looking for specific information such as Halal food in Brisbane, where to shop until you drop, and cooking ala Brisbane, key-in any word that you think relevant in the search box:

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On one chilling morning

Yesterday was a bad traffic day. It was raining in the morning (it has been raining since Sunday afternoon). The rain has slowed down the traffic, and it took me 40 minutes to reach the city. I have a meeting at 8.30am yesterday. But I arrived at the office at 8.40am, 10 minutes late. There was only 1 colleague in the office. I told him I need to catch some breath, and to print out some emails from my mailbox before going to the meeting room. Luckily that was the first thing I did (not exactly the first thing laaa... coz I went to the loo immediately upon arrival). I checked the email, and there was an email from my sv, cancelling the meeting. Aiyah, the email was not there when I checked the mailbox at 6.30 in the morning. It happened that my sv just emailed it at 8.38 am. So I printed out the email, and quickly went up to the meeting room to inform others. And there sat 4 of my collegues, also aware that the meeting has been cancelled. So much of the rushing haaa....

Anyway, we have a quick chat before deciding for a coffee at Brother's, a coffee shop just across the office.




And over 3 cups of mocha, 1 chai latte, 1 hot choc and 1 latte, we chat while enjoying our hot cuppa in that chilling morning.

2 comments:

~ziey~ said...

uuuuu.....nice breakfast ya!

fazid said...

hanya secawan kupi aje ziey..suke cafe tu.... cam medieval style